EXAKT Ointment Mills have been a successful and important part in more than 30,000 pharmacies and compounding pharmacies worldwide for decades.
We are proud that our design has remained »the template« for a large number of mills still on the market today. We thrive to ensure that our technology always remains at least one step ahead. With an EXAKT Ointment Mill our customers are on the safe side for years.
A homogeneous particle size distribution and concentration – with which the active ingredients are dissolved in the ointment base – determine the effectiveness of suspension or emulsion ointments. The processing thus has a decisive influence. EXAKT Ointment Mills and Three Roll Mills provide outstanding, consistent shelf life for the finished product.
- Particle Finesness under 20 µ
- Precise roller gap setting; prevents dry run
- Throughput up to 8 l/h at 20µ gap width
- Chemically inert prcelain rollers
- Mechanical overload protection
- Space-saving tabletop model
- Roller gap down to 10 µm
- Precise gap setting; no dry run possible
- Up to 5l/h throughput at 10 µm roller gap
- Continuous adjustable roller speed
- Changeable roller set
- Ceramics or hard chrome plated
- Roller gap down to 5µm
- Precise roller gap setting; no dry run possible
- up to 27.5 l/h throughput at 5µm roller gap
- Set roller speed digitally
- Ceramics (aluminium oxide) or hard chromed rollers
- Precise setting with one hand, continuous and with scale
- Optional syringe adaptor for ointment tubes and syringes
- 100 ml tube filler
- Includes cylinder, plunger, M9 adaptor and stopper